Why do we want to increase passive income?

I don't know if you have seen it.

"Fud father, poor father" book?

This book is probably to tell you the importance of passive income.

What is passive income?

Passive income means

Today, we are at home, we can't do anything we can still get.

Simply put, having money can help me make money.

Of course everyone thinks this way.

Also continue to pursue this goal

Is there any way to stabilize our passive income?

Is buying assets

Assets are actually very simple

It means buying will help us increase our income.

For example: fund. stocks. bonds. savings insurance

Many elders think that having a house has a car is an asset.

But in fact, these are all "negative" assets.

Because I bought a house or bought a car with a loan.

Equivalent to every month or every year, I have to pay for this thing.

When will the house or car be bought?

It’s best to buy when I have enough passive income.

for example

If I buy the fund's dividend rate for 8% a year today

Buy this asset 200,000 yuan

Equivalent to an annual income of 16,000 yuan

(On average, 1,300 yuan per month can eat a big meal)

but!

If I work hard today, I earn 200,000 yuan.

Take the first payment of the car

Every money has to be earned by both hands.

And every month there is a so-called "debt" to pay.

It is very ~ hard

This is very simple

I know a lot of people, but I rarely do

Want to slowly get out of hard life

Start working hard to buy assets immediately

Passive income from assets

Then reward yourself to buy what you want.